6mobiles.com is about excellent & fast mobile services
Founding partners of 6mobiles.com are:
- Michael Hänni, Digital Product Lead, has profound experience in leading value creation with products, services and platforms that balance the needs of business, customers and technology. His sweet spot is innovation in mobile technology. He has launched more than 10 digital products that have been used and are still used by millions of customers (eg. Free ADSL in Switzerland in 2005, first mobile/internet/telephony offers in Switzerland, and the most downloaded and awarded financial app of Switzerland in 2015-2019). He received more than 10 awards for innovative CX design, business impact, customer-centric agile software development and team scaling. Michael is an entrepreneur who knows corporate culture as well as the start-up way of working, as he has brought together a corporate company with a fintech (acquisition of several MCHF, which is today the field market leader) and has been an entrepreneur with Yoodle.me, too. He has worked in web/IT, telecommunications and finance. Michael is an investor at SICTIC and holds an MBA in finance and strategy from Warwick Business School, Linkedin.com or Twitter.
- V. K.
Besides fast-track mobile development and mobile business modelling consulting services, the site provides a blog about:
- disruptive mobile technology solutions and
- mobile banking.
Mobile disruption is about mobile solutions that can even change the rules or business models in an entire industry or business field. The target of 6mobiles.com blog is to find learnings from the mobile disruptors/innovators and make them available for companies and interested professionals.
- 6 is the number of harmony and sophistication. Like our mobiles.
- 6 is the number of union and love, but also of restlessness and selfishness.
Could our relationships to mobile devices be better summarized?
- The hexagon logo symbolizes the conceptual sophistication and versatility of disruptive solutions.
Based on the book Business Model Generation, it is said that an entrepreneur most often needs to set up about 6 different business models of one business idea until he or she finds the model that works.
- 6 shall pronounce the ambition to develop a sixth sense for connecting technology and humen.
- Last but not least: The hexagon or honeycomb logo reminds us that we are all busy bees.
Hopefully our information will add value to your needs.